- Rapid turnaround of routine results.
- Routine histopathology, special staining techniques & immunoperoxidase stains performed daily
- Direct and Indirect immunofluorescence testing available
- Specialised Alopecia biopsy examination, and hair shaft analysis are also offered
- A range of billing options are available, ranging from full fee to concessional fee. We also accept Medicare/bulk-billed work.
- All our pathologists are available to discuss the nature of reports with referring doctors
- Electronic file delivery of dermatopathology reports
- Faxing of reports to referring doctors, either routinely or on request
- Courier pickup of specimens and delivery of paper reports, if desired
- The laboratory operates 17 hours per day excluding weekends, whilst the pathology office is open 11½ hours per day.
- The service centre is open five days a week to provide results, reports and other information services
- We supply referring centres with specimen bottles, bags, request forms which includes patient information details on the back of the request form.
- Foundation Courier services are available to transport specimens to the laboratory. A commercial courier is also used.
For more information or to organise to send your pathology to the Foundation please phone: 02 8651 2060